Protected fat - calcium salt of fatty acids.
DescriptionGranulated feed supplement for cattle stock which increases the energy density of its ration. Unlike forage feed, Nutrakor transits the paunch and does not affect the digestion processes while maintaining pH-value. It is decomposed in the abomasum and almost fully digested in the bowels (up to 92 %) thanks to high content of unsaturated fatty acids.
Introducing Nutrakor in the ration three weeks before calving increases the energy received by the organism 2.25 times, improves the energy balance and reduces fatness loss during the first weeks after calving, and therefore, improves the insemination efficiency.
Advantages of Nutrakor
- high digestion degree (up to 92%) thanks to high content of unsaturated fatty acids;
- improves lactation performance (up to 3 kg per head daily) and increases fat content in milk;
- more valuable fatty acid composition of the product;
- optimizes the functioning of the reproductive system, shortens the service period, improves the insemination efficiency;
- helps to reduce the content of concentrated feed in the ration;
- it is not fermented in the paunch, thus, it does not affect its acidity.
|Palmitic acid С16:0||48||%|
|Oleic acid С18:1||36||%|
|Linoleic acid С18:2||9||%|
|Stearic acid С18:0||5||%|
Recommendations for feeding
Nutrakor retains its properties in all known feed mixing techniques. It is used as a separate supplement and as a component for compound feedstuff.
depend on the energy density of the ration
|Approximate feeding rates||g/head/day|
|Lactation period 15-20 kg/day||300 - 400|
|Lactation period 20-30 kg/day||400 - 800|
|Lactation period 30-40 kg/day||800 - 1000|
|Fattening period||150 - 500|
|Sheep and female goats||50 - 100|
Nutrakor is packed in 25 kg multi-layer paper bags with a polyethylene liner.